The Optoelectronics Company
The Optoelectronics Company is a manufacturer of custom-designed and standard laser diode modules and laser diode collimators. It is also a supplier of innovative optoelectronic components to the industrial, medical, telecommunications and defence markets in the UK, Europe and USA including Opnext (OCLARO) Laser Diodes and Panasonic Lenses.
New High Power Laser Diode with Internal Monitor Photodiode
Oclaro 120mW laser diode offers precise control for industrial applications
Oclaro’s HL63142DG high power red laser diode is the first ever high power laser diode to offer an inbuilt monitor photodiode at a lasing wavelength of 637nm. It has a unique design which enables system designers to control optical power output by monitoring the photodiode current and adjusting power variants and temperature for precise control and constant performance. read more ...
New laser diode collimators
Smaller, More Affordable Laser Source for OEMs & System Integrators
New range of laser diode collimators is designed for OEMs, end-users and systems integrators in applications such as industrial and automotive alignment, medical alignment, positioning and sensing, machine vision, industrial instrumentation and targeting. read more ...
- Opnext Oclaro High Power Laser Diode with Internal Monitor Photodiode at
- the Optoelectronics Company Launches New Range of Laser Diode Collimators
- the Optoelectronics Company debuts new range of laser diode modules
- Custom-designed laser diode modules
- Oclaro to Showcase an Expanded Laser Diode Product Portfolio
at Photonics West 2013
- the Optoelectronics Company Is Selected as Authorised Distributor for Oclaro(Opnext) Laser Diode Technology in Europe and North America
- Powerful Red Laser Diodes from OCLARO (Opnext) offer high temperature operation in tiny package
- OCLARO (Opnext) goes green with Violet Laser Diode
N.B. if you cannot read the pdf datasheets on this site,
please download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.